I am never going on planes again.

malo e lelei

I can see a flare gun with three bullets in it to shoot up in the air. I can smell octopus ink in the water and I see a blind shark. So i’m going to kill it with a sharp stone that i found earlier. I am on a deserted island by a plane crash   and I need food shelter and water those are the three main things. Yes! yes! Yes! I killed the shark and now I can eat.  I haven’t eaten in days. And I have lots of leftovers. It’s a miracle  I found a pond that has clean water in it and a cave with lots of birds and I killed them and cut their wool with the stone. And I slept on the feathers I woke up and I saw a New Zealand boat that is from the army attacking. It was World War 2, remember that flare gun ? I shot the bullet and he looked and he took me to the… Military. He  said do you want to join and I said yes!!! And I was training to be an aircraft person. After my training it was World War 2 and… We won!!! It was amazing it was because we stayed back while the other armies were fighting. After that there were only  5 or 8 more people left in each army so we attacked. Because of that we won.

One thought on “I am never going on planes again.

1. Kia ora Freddie. Wow, what an adventure! I like the way you mentioned the flare gun at the start and then bought it back near the end. It was lucky that you found water on the island. What other things would be important to have or find on an island like this?