Te Waka Ako’s showcase

Goody lad

Yesterday which was Wednesday was the showcase for 2023. When I got their I was nervous for my work being messed up like blown away or someone had messed it up. But luckily it wasn’t messed up after my dad had a check of mine and my brothers work. and we checked out some other people’s work after that we were going to get some food but the line was super! long. But my brother convinced  my dad that the line would be quick. and it was kind of quick we ordered two samosas 2 hot dogs and two ice blocks we went back to the car and we ate while driving. I was shoving my face with the food because my dad asked my brother for a bite so I know he is going to ask me for a bite. at the he was able to take a bite of my samosa. and that is the end of my story my friend but first  the show case was quicker and better than I thought that we would spend like twenty mins just looking at other peoples art work and ten more mins just waiting in the food line but it went quick. I saw a couple of my friends like Peter and Christophar. I looked at my brother’s art and it was good but the paint wasn’t so good because he messed up on the paint and it didn’t look so good. THE END

4 thoughts on “Te Waka Ako’s showcase

1. Talofa lava Freddie, The art showcase was creative and looked enjoyable. I get nervous too sometimes.Well done being confident in the showcase.
    From Ramsey.

1. Hello, Ramsey I saw your comment about the showcase, I would love to have a look at your blog when I got the time. I hope I could see more comments.

2. Hello, Ramsey I saw your comment about the showcase, I would love to have a look at your blog and your school

2. Talofalava Freddie My name is Nixcent and I am from St Patrick’s school and i’m from room 6.I love the way you say your sentence it makes sense about what you said.Your really good at saying your words and when you it made long. Your words sound very rare and straight. It’s really creative and magnificently awesome.Keep Up the good work Freddie.From Nixcent.